Napa Hills is water enriched with VitaRes® a unique blend of super antioxidants that adds a sophisticated flavor palate and is believed to aid against free radical damage.*
VitaRes® (Natural Extracts of Resveratrol, Red Grape Skins and Red Wine), Natural Flavors of Ripe Sweet Cherry and Pomegranate. These ingredients offer high antioxidant potency.
One bottle of Napa Hills delivers the same amount of antioxidants as one glass of red wine but without the alcohol. Serve Chilled. Enjoy Daily.
About this item
- WINE ANTIOXIDANT WATER: A delicious and heart-healthy alternative to sugary soft drinks. One bottle of Napa Hills wine antioxidant water delivers 10x the amount of anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, heart-healthy antioxidants found in a glass of red wine but without the alcohol or wine taste.
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED: Resveratrol rich vineyard enriched water (natural extracts of red grape skins and red wine) – ketogenic, gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index. Several independent studies indicate this heart-healthy compound can support your body’s immune system, anti-aging, fight oxidative stress, and support healthy eye function.
- RED WINE EXTRACT: Red wine is made from fermented grapes packed with essential and powerful flavonoids (such as resveratrol) which have been shown to support anti-aging function. Wine has been cultivated worldwide for centuries and favored for its restorative characteristics.
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS AND SUGAR: No wine taste, no sugar, no calories, sulfite free. A great wine alternative for expecting mothers, breastfeeding moms and people on medication. Napa Hills is meant to be enjoyed by the whole family, don’t forget the kids!
- PAIR NAPA HILLS WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOODS: Pair Cherry Rosé with anything pink: shrimp, lobster, salmon or cured ham. Pair Peach Grigio with more buttery dishes such as pasta, poultry or pizza. Pair Lemon Chardonnay with seafood dishes, sushi, spicy tacos and vegan dishes. Pair Pinot Berry with beef and pork dishes, burgers, fries and most ethnic foods.