- Case contains twelve (12) 16.9 oz bottles with three (3) each flavor of Napa Hills water flavors – 3 x Cherry, 3 x Peach, and 3 x Lemon, and 3 x Berry flavors.
- Napa Hills flavored water is refreshing, delicious, naturally flavored water with remarkable antioxidants naturally found in the red wine. Napa Hills is not a wine substitute and has no wine taste. It’s delicious flavored water!
- No alcohol, no sugar, and no calories. Great for diabetics, paleo diet, breastfeeding moms, drivers, kids.
- The world’s first “Vineyard Enriched” non-alcoholic beverage, one bottle of NAPA Hills water has ten (10) times the amount of heart-healthy antioxidants naturally found in a glass of red wine.
About this item
- WINE ANTIOXIDANT WATER: A delicious and heart-healthy alternative to sugary soft drinks. One bottle of Napa Hills wine antioxidant water delivers 10x the amount of anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, heart-healthy antioxidants found in a glass of red wine but without the alcohol or wine taste.
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED: Resveratrol rich vineyard enriched water (natural extracts of red grape skins and red wine) – ketogenic, gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index. Several independent studies indicate this heart-healthy compound can support your body’s immune system, anti-aging, fight oxidative stress, and support healthy eye function.
- RED WINE EXTRACT: Red wine is made from fermented grapes packed with essential and powerful flavonoids (such as resveratrol) which have been shown to support anti-aging function. Wine has been cultivated worldwide for centuries and favored for its restorative characteristics.
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS AND SUGAR: No wine taste, no sugar, no calories, sulfite free. A great wine alternative for expecting mothers, breastfeeding moms and people on medication. Napa Hills is meant to be enjoyed by the whole family, don’t forget the kids!
- PAIR NAPA HILLS WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOODS: Pair Cherry Rosé with anything pink: shrimp, lobster, salmon or cured ham. Pair Peach Grigio with more buttery dishes such as pasta, poultry or pizza. Pair Lemon Chardonnay with seafood dishes, sushi, spicy tacos and vegan dishes. Pair Pinot Berry with beef and pork dishes, burgers, fries and most ethnic foods.